Beautiful handmade SOLID GOLD Mobius ring in 3 versions 9k, 14k 18k. This sleek design looks great on everyone! Perfect for a trendy wedding band. * ** Details: Solid Gold 9k, 14k, 18k. Yellow gold, rose gold, white and black rhodium. All sizes are available. The tape measures 2.6 mm wide and 1.2
Wedding Favors Featuring Lily Pads
Brides and grooms continue to come up with new ideas for wedding favors. Some want elegant silver frames. Some look for redneck wedding favors. And some simply want wedding favors that will go with their theme.
Lily Pad Wedding Favors
Lily pad wedding favors are wonderful for a garden wedding, especially if there is a garden pond where lily pads grow. A lily pad wedding favor can take several different forms. We went looking for the most beautiful lily pad wedding favor ideas we could find. Here are a dozen of our results.
* Floating Lily pad and flower: This 5″ lily pad wedding favor is made of polysilk, and really floats. Tiny acrylic water drops give it lasting morning freshness. Its pink and creamy white colors glow above a dark green lily pad. At a bit over $1, this is a cheap, but beautiful lily pad wedding favor.
* Lily pad CD cover: Fill these lovely CD covers with mini CD photo albums of the bride and groom, or with their favorite music, for a welcome lily pad wedding favor.
* Lily pad gourmet cookies: Have a local bakery shape gourmet cookies as lily pads with flowers. Tell the baker your color scheme and ask that the flowers be tinted to match for beautiful lily pad wedding favors.
* Frog soap on silk lily pad leaf: Ponds that are home to water lilies and lily pads are also home to frogs. Place a small silk lily pad at each place and top with a green glycerin soap frog – wearing a crown. Such a lily pad wedding favor says “At last, my prince has come.”
* Lily pad with frog soap: This is a different decorative soap gift. The frog and lily pad both are soap. This is not a cheap lily pad wedding favor, but it is quite a conversation piece.
* Floating lily pad candles: Water Lily candles can float in small bowls at each guest’s place. You could light these 2.5″ lily pad wedding favors, or leave them un-burnt for guests to enjoy at home.
* Chocolate molded frog on lily pad: Lily pad wedding favors can show up in the strangest places. We found these advertised for Harry Potter parties, but the lily pad theme would make these perfect for wedding favors as well.
* Frog On Lily Pad Bouncing Balls: On a less serious note, we found these cute 2″ balls. At $0.50 each, they could be combined with another wedding favor to equal a lily pad wedding favor.
* Lily pad keychain: This one requires a little work. Purchase the kind of keychain that has a place to carry a photo. Print small copies of your favorite lily pad photo on cardstock, and slip one into each keychain for a unique lily pad wedding favor. Choose a photo that matches your wedding color scheme so they will look great on your tables. Alternatively, use a “classic show off key ring” for lily pad wedding favors. Have your lily pad graphic custom imprinted on both sides in colors you choose.
* Lily pad mint tins: Many places offer to personalize your mint tins. Find one that offers, or will print, tins with lily pads. Add your names and the date for a memorable lily pad wedding favor.
* Lily pad bottle labels: Order small bottles of sparkling cider or water, with labels featuring your favorite water lily and lily pad. Add your names and date to the label for personalized lily pad wedding favors.
* Water Lily simmer snaps: These unique wickless wax “candles” are scented with the fragrance of water lilies. As a lily pad wedding favor, you could give each guest a package of two simmer snaps. Each package has a beautiful lily pad and flower in full color on the front.
When searching for lily pad wedding favors, try a variety of words. Lily pads are part of lotus flowers as well as water lilies. Use both terms in your search. Remove the words “wedding favors” and you may find something unique, as we did with the Harry Potter party chocolates. Add “frog” or other amphibious creatures that might live among lily pads.