20 creative wedding photography ideas for every wedding photo shoot #creativeweddingpictures 20 creative wedding photography ideas for every wedding photo shoot
Wedding Faq: Answers For Planning And Paying For Your Wedding
* How far in advance should I begin planning my wedding?
It is recommended that you begin planning your wedding at least a year in advance. Not all couples do this, but it is a best way if you want to make your wedding wonderful and almost perfect.
* How far in advance should I send out wedding announcements?
Usually, wedding announcements should be sent out eight weeks prior to the wedding date. In this way, you give your guests enough time to plan for your big day, and you also get a better idea of how many guests will attend.
* Who should pay for a wedding?
Since it is your wedding, talk with your fiancee about who should pay for what. These days the traditional rules about who pays for things have become more relaxed.
However, traditionally the groom or his family pays for:
The bride’s rings
The marriage license
The groomsmen’s gifts
Accommodations for out-of-town groomsmen
The bride’s bouquet
Corsages for mothers and special ladies
Boutonnieres for men in the wedding party
Gloves, ties and accessories for the men in the wedding party
Fee for clergyman or judge who performs the ceremony
Clothing for the men in the wedding party
The rehearsal dinner
The bride or her family pays for:
The costs of the reception
The bride’s wedding attire/trousseau
Invitations, announcements, thank you notes
The seating assignment chart, napkins and mailing costs
Ceremony costs, except for clergyman’s fee
Bridesmaids, flower girl, ring bearer flowers and accessories
Transportation for bridal party on wedding day from ceremony to reception
Gratuities for all services
The bridesmaids luncheon
* How can I keep my wedding costs down?
When it comes to paying for a wedding, some people really experience headaches over it. But you can avoid this if you follow some of these suggestions:
– Think of the most important features for your wedding.
– Get the services of a wedding coordinator and a registrar if they are able to lower the costs of your wedding even a little bit.
– Consider using a simple white car — maybe even a borrowed car — instead of a limousine on your wedding day.
– Shop around for the honeymoon.
– Look for cheaper but elegant restaurants for your reception.
– If you have a friend who knows how to take pictures and videos, assign him or her that job instead of hiring the services of professional ones.
– Shop wisely for the wedding rings.
– Decorate for your own wedding.